1. Sleep more regular hours. Ideally midnight to eight. The idea is to wake up earlier.
2. Drink less. Nothing radical, but I'm cutting back on the mid-week beer.
3. Don't be an energy suck. Add energy to a room. Be excited to be wherever you are.
4. No more sidewalk rage. In California, I was an enraged driver. Walking has replaced driving here. Slow-walkers, weavers, stallers - I hate them all. No more.
5. Say "sorry" more.
6. Don't be lazy. Write, create, plan, organize, enjoy - those are fine verbs. TV, internet procrastination - less of that.
7. Become an Elite Yelper. I love the website and think it's a good way to proactively explore what the city has to offer.
I think 7 will go unfulfilled. 1-4 and 6 are the kinds of resolutions I will progress on for a while, but will forget by April. 5 I think I can do - I'm a pretty polite guy as it is.